We’re starting Summer 2017 off with the launch of our newest product in our Aqua Line, the Women’s Aqua Swim Short. Because when your customers continue to ask for a modest swim short that offers more tummy, glute, and thigh coverage, you get to work! That’s exactly what our Design and Testing Teams have been doing over the last several months, working on a warm-weather-friendly, shorter version of our Women’s Aqua Tight. The results…
- UPF 50+.
- Conservatively Comfy.
- Swim Shorts.
More about the Women’s Aqua Swim Short:
The GH Women’s Aqua Swim Short offers a modest appeal with full glute, hip, and thigh coverage that provides a conservative fit with UPF 50+ protected swim fabric that’s extremely comfortable. It’s designed to be worn by itself as a swim bottom or over your existing swim suit for additional coverage. This long-lasting 100% polyester fabric is ideal for swimming, aqua aerobics, water therapy, snorkeling, walking on the beach, or any water sports where modesty and sun protection are desired.
- Design: Designed so that you can feel more secure in any swim suit by slipping these swim shorts on as a second layer.
- Fit: These swim shorts should fit snug like a typical swim suit. A tighter fit means less drag in the water.
- Function: UPF 50+ fabric sun protection with lots of coverage for swimming, aqua aerobics, and anything around water.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester swim fabric gives you the long life you desire out of these shorts.
- Made in the U.S.A: We design, test, manufacture, and sell all GH apparel at our headquarters in San Luis Obispo, California. Made in USA!